Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Personal Demons Swag, Stick Shift, Sin Undone, In The Crease.
Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Ars is our sexy bartender today.
Illustration by blackeri.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
9/20 Drop Dead Line - Complete form+ to enter at Tynga's Reviews

TODAY!!! - Comment to enter at Ms. Matthew's

9/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Smexy Books

9/10 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

8 comments:

TGIF...

The doctor said I was healthy yesterday! I think I shall celebrate with homemade pizza and sangria!

Yay for being healthy. I think our bartender today isn't going to be running around serving drinks though. Looks like we'll have to go to him. :-)

Oh! I can see it now, a clusterf*ck of women surrounding him....

Pizza and sangria sound delicious, enjoy! And congrats on the good health report.

Thanks Lily! I wish I could share the goodies virtually.... hummm.... smell-o-vision.....

Beautiful illustration. And woohoot for pizza and sangria! :)

Yayyaya for healthiness!!!! and wonderful pizza and sangrias!!!! hugs honey!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica