Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Kiss of the Rose, Breathless Press, & True Blood.
Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Happy Friday the 13th!
From your favorite advertising designer (me), PS2 and
TBWA (a kick ass ad agency that doesn't know I exist).

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
8/31 Drop Dead Line - Comment through out the month to enter at Gina Gordon's
8/23 Drop Dead Line - Comment + to enter at Larissa's

*8/25 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Nikola's

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Ick!!!

Umm, I got all excited when I saw the title then ... holy shit! What the hell is that? LOL Ummm. I'm good thanks, nothing for me.

Lol.... at the comments... At least they are not pouting, lol...

Xenophobia or Astrophobia

The picture is cool, if you ask me. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica