Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

The bar has been taken over by a grunge orgy. Join in if you dare!
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Mariano Vivanco.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

My fine feline loving friend, Chris, frequently has ebooks to offer...
7/27 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

A great place to talk about m/m romance, Jessewave also has daily contests...
TODAY - Comment to enter at Reviews by Jessewave

A Fortnight of fun at with Smutty Researchers At Play...
8/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Leontine's Book Realm

Next...

Good Luck!

PS - Thanks to Cecile, I have 4 new ebooks to add to my TBR pile... ones that I have been lusting over for a while! Thanks Smutty Hussy!


Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

I finished up a m/m/m romance last night that I am going to have to write a less than glowing review for :(

Inquiring minds are very, very curious about what book that might be!

Gungy orgies. My favourite kind.

Ohh, I wanna know too. I usually like m/m/m but there have been a couple that haven't worked so well for me.

*whisperingallplayandnoworkwhispering*

humm..... wonder where you have wondered too.....

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica