Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme

• Grab the book CLOSEST to you.
• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.
• Note the title & author
• Link back



THE 5th SENTENCE

The look on Heath's face when he turned couldn't have been more comical.

"Should I start picking up silverware, then? A gravy boat?"


~ page 56, The Satin Sash by Red Garnier




This is the closest book to me because it is the one I am reading! I'm just a little bit past this point now.

Did it peak your interest?
Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

OH now you have me curious. You how I am the cover hussy of all things.. and things red... and soft... and ohhhhhhhhhh

Oh and pretties.... bras and panties... suck a freaking sucker for....

Nice teaser. I also really like the bra/pantie set.

Can't say I've ever heard the term gravy boat used in a romance before. LOL

It is comical, but is the rest of the book? Very good!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-56_16.html

Mysterious. :)

I like the sense of humor in that quote!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica