Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Blindfold Bill is our sexy bartender today. He just might be getting into a bit of trouble.
Is your imagination spinning? Get writing!
Discovered on Homotography, photographed by Gene Keigel.



Call for entries!
Are you UNpublished? Do you enjoy m/m romance?
Flex those creative muscles and submit YOUR short story!
7/31 Deadline (extended) - Read the rules at Jessewave's
*peerpressure* I've submitted, you should too! Competition is no fun if you are the only one! *peerpressure*



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

8/15 Drop Dead Line - Email to enter from Lisabet's Newleter

7/25 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Nikola's Book Blog

7/21 Drop Dead Line - Enter at Moonlight to Twilight

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

You are the only entrant?! :(

I don't think I was the only one, but the numbers were low.

BUT if most ppl are like me, they waited to submit until the eleventh hour!

I do much better at reading than writing which is why I volunteered as a judge. Hopefully more people will enter. :)

Cross your fingers!

Good luck Sweet!

Good luck honey!! You know I have on my cheerleader outfit on cheering you on!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica