Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

He turned, tucked me—sheltered me into his body, spooned me, held me, and his soft words fell against my cheek before his mouth found mine.

'Thank you.'


~ page 81, Catch Me If You Can by LB Gregg





Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

15 comments:

That is such a super cute teaser!

My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

I know I know... I have this one and I have to read it! I know.. I know!
You are such the tease... *said with gleam in eyes*
Hope your day is going great honey!

Oh my....exciting teaser. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser.

Very *fans self* nice teaser! Happy reading! Here is my TT http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-11.html

Ooo! This sounds fantastic! Great teaser!

My TT is here.

Aw, that's really sweet!

Oh I love, love, love this books! Dan and Caesar are so good together! Enjoy it!

Here's mine: http://ahhhhhromance.blogspot.com/2010/06/tuesday-teaser-one-that-got-away.html

What a sweet teaser.

such a great teaser!

SPICY HOT!!!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser_22.html

Whoohoo! Hot stuff!

Great teaser! I've got this one on my list to read.

That's a very sweet teaser indeed!

Ohh, very sexy! :D

Mmmmm, nice teaser. And nice cover. :)

And thank you for stopping by the blog.

Enjoy your reading. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica