Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Sean is our sexy bartender today. Looking oh so edible in black and white.
Spotted at Markusisthedrug



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Rough Stock by Cat Johnson & "Let's Buck" hat
8/31 Drop Dead Line - Email to enter from Romance Junkies

Details to enter at Samhain Cafe

6/23 Drop Dead Line - Enter through registration at The Steam Room

6/23 Drop Dead Line - Follow and Comment to enter at HEA Reviews

7/05 Drop Dead Line - Complete Form to enter at Darkly Reading

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Chris, I just noticed after I posted this bartender that you hit it right on the head - I love the pouty pusses! LOL

LOL! Before I read your comment, I was going to comment on Mr Pouty McPouterson up there. :)

Hmm, maybe he just needs a good distraction, someone to take his mind off his troubles. :)

I have a feeling you ladies would like to bring him MORE trouble. ;)

As soon as I saw the picture, Chris came to mind.. Poutiness!!!! LMBO!

I have a contest going at http://www.britaaddams.com

I've posted an excerpt of my book, Serenity's Dream and three questions based upon the excerpt. The rules for the contest are simple:

1. Become a follower of my website/blog
2. Read the excerpt and then answer the three questions
3. Email me with the answers

I will be giving away a copy of my erotic Regency Romance, Serenity's Dream to a winner selected from all the emails I receive.

Visit and stay around, there's a lot to see at Brita Addams - the Sapphire Club

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica