Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:55am 7:30am

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Tux is our sexy bartender today.
Why, you may wonder, am I sharing my own personal candy?
Because today marks 8 years of wedded bliss with this young stud :D


He kinda hates this picture 'cause I made him pose with the weights, but I like his muscles!
Click the pic if you really want to see the both of us on our wedding day, you sap. ;)

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Song of Scarabaeus by Sara Creasy
6/11 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Dark Faerie Tales

5/29 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Book Smugglers

6/5 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at All Things Urban Fantasy

5/25 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Romance Reviews Today


Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

10 comments:

Happy anniversary!!

Thanks! :D

Happy Anniversary you two!!!! Awwwwwwwww,,,, hugggggssss honey!!! You two are so adorable together!!!

You guys are one of my very few and select powerhouse couples!!!!
Love you guys!!!!

And I hope you see many many more days like that!!!!

Cecile darlkink! You sure know how to make a girl blush - thank you!

Honeybunch, you know I love the blush color on you!!! *big cheesy grin* But my words are true and from the heart!
You are welcome!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Loved the wedding pic, so sweet. :)

Happy anniversary! You guys look so young and innocent in the wedding pic!

Ah HA! Our evil plan worked. You have been fooled! *smirkinnocentsmirk*

Awwww. Happy anniversary! :)

happy anniversary! Love the wedding pic you guys look so sweet.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica