Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:30am

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Ryan is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Adam Bouska



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

5/21 Drop Dead Line - Match pics and characters to win at Kris 'n' Good Books

LA Heat by PA Brown
5/25 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

6/18 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Jo Jo's Birthday Bash

TODAY - Comment to enter at Smokin' Hot Books

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Oh Ryan darling... your eyes match your shirt match your pants... anything else match or are you a commando man?

Kris' contest is 5/22 noon Perth time, which, I figured out, is 11 pm CDT, 5/21. :)

D'oh! Thanks for the mention!

Thanks for the update Chris! I will adjust the post :D

Oh my hoodies, my weekness. Although he looks a bit smug and needs a nipple ring. I can take care of that for him. :-) Nice hands though.

Tam, there might just be one hiding. I prefer to think so... And as for the smug, well wouldn't you be with all these girls drooling over you? :)

I think he has a lot more hidden... See that button on those jeans... they are undone.. Ryan why don't you come (ha) here and I will help you with that....

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica