Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"Although vampires believed in the Scribe Virgin, symphaths had no conception of an afterlife.

To them, death was an exit ramp not to another highway, but to a brick wall that you slammed into."


~ pg. 62, Lover Mine: A Blackdagger Brotherhood Novel by J. R. Ward





Very very hard to find a teaser that isn't a spoiler too!

Are you feeling teased?
Comment at the top of the post.

13 comments:

Humm... Yeah I know I have to start this series.... I know I know....
Great teaser by the way...leads nicely from the other teaser... lol

Nice tease! Mine's up here.

Nice! Lover Mine is waiting for me at the library...

Great teaser!! I'm going to be getting my copy very soon :) I love those boys *sigh*

Here are our teasers :)

Have a great day!
♥Isalys

Ha. Love that quote. Guess I share a philosophy with them. :-) I just want to slam into that wall with style.

My teaser is at Lily's.

Good call Tam! *Trying to think of the various styles....*

Interesting teaser, nice writing.

Our teaser is at BookSake.

I'm excited to read this one. I just started the series. My TT is from Dark Lover the first in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

Geez, this book seems to be everywhere! It looks like I'll have to read the series at some point. Thanks for the teaser!

Mine is here

Awesome!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser.html

I can NOT wait to read this one! Although, I still need to read Lover Avenged first, lol. Sounds great though, can't wait!

Great teaser!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my teaser!

Well, I guess that could be one way for vampires to look at death. :) Great teaser!

If you would like to stop by I have a teaser up as well. :) Thank you!
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday-25.html

Sounds really cool

Thanks for visiting the other day.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica