Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:15am

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Jasen is our sexy bartender today.
Found at Silver James

I see the sexy tie-ee, where is the tie-er?
Join me in the comments and order a drink from the bar.


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

In the Arms of Oblivion by Justus Roux
5/31 Drop Dead Line - Email to enter Here

5/15 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at The Lost Entwife

5/31 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Gutter Girls

Comment to enter at A Writer's Mind

5/12 Drop Dead Line - Email to enter from Ms. Redford's site
*Excerpt is SMOLDERING <---personal opinion*

5/8 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at My Overstuffed Bookshelf

Comment to enter at The Naked Hero

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

6 comments:

*sipping slightly bitter coffee*

Dang, work is slamming me today! What is unclear about the phrase, "Went To Press"? And I don't even get to shout, "Stop the Presses!"... That at least would make the morning a little more fun!

Hey Jason, can you get me a... *glances over and realizes the only thing that sexy man will be serving is body shots*

Heh, I was going to point out that he's going to have some trouble serving drinks...

Mmm, my favorite! A man who can't run away. LOL

He is perfect for body shots, though.

Right on Lily! Who's got jello?

I will gladly help him out of those restraints... He looks soooo deliciously wicked... I might just have to leave him like that and serve him my own breakfast... ***cecile goes off.... to investigate the restraints that bind him....***

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica