Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:15am

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Marco is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Adam Bousak



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

3/31 Drop Dead Line - Enter continuously at Book Wyrm Knits
5/28 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Amora's Place

5/31 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Vampire Wire

6/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at That's QUEEN Bitch to You

5/24 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Junkie's

5/26 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Minding Spot

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

8 comments:

It must be the perspective that makes his legs look so puny?!

Yeah, I think you are right... too bad I am a thigh girl...

LOL
Chris you are right. It looks like he has a large head and small legs. :)

I adore the ripped jeans thing. I'll ignore his over-large melon. :-)

Maybe an over-large melon is a signal to other over-large things.... :)

That is where my thoughts were skirting Sweet!

Cecile, my darlink! Welcome... and do you have any further comment on that beautiful strong jaw of his? I wonder if his hands are tied behind his back?

Lookie, lookie *happy dance* my little contest on another blog! All this happy dancing has zapped this little baby blogger!
*big grin* Such a yummy bartender too. :) Thanks for the link my dear. Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica