Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 10:35am 9:00am 8:32am

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Contest Bar
Join me in the comments and order a drink from the bar.

David is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Simon Schluter

Paris says, "He's too fat". *scoff* I'll welcome him with open arms!

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Brigit Zahara book
4/30 6pm ET Drop Dead Line - Email your hotness ratings on the weekly cookies to enter

4/30 Drop Dead Line - Comment on your book-a-holic symptoms at Murder She Writes

Comment to win 1 of 2 ebooks at Fangtastic Books

TODAY - Comment to enter at Paranormality

TODAY - Comment to enter at Romance Reviews Today

5/10 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Bookin' with Bingo

4/29 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Bitten by Paranormal Romance

5/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Sidhe Vicious Reviews

TODAY - Comment to enter at Ms Naughton's Website

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

5 comments:

*wraps her arms around David*
Hey sweetie... here's a hug to sooth that ego.

*settles at the bar*
Hey everyone! I'm flip flopping between 5 books right now and can't seem to get into any of them... uggg...

Hate when that happens. Hope it gets better for you.

Well... he can tend bar anytime he wants. Although I think I would be branded a cougar with him though, lol.

5 books.. ugh!!! That does suck! At least you have 5 in mine.. my whole TBR pile stares at me nightly.. begging me.. lol! I will get there one day! One day!
Hope all is well my love!

@Lily

Thanks! I'll keep plugging away at it.

@Cecile

Go for it hellcat! ;) Wanna know a dirty little secret? My husband COMBINED my TBR pile with my keeper shelf and put them all in alpha order! So I have no idea how many of those books are begging me to break their virgin spines...

Wow - crazy day for contests!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica