Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Kellan is our sexy bartender today.




I'M TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Valentine's Contest
**TODAY** Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Midnight Moon Café

Petit Morts by Josh Lanyon & Jordan Castillo Price
2/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Well Read

2/21 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Diana Peterfreund's site

2/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Bronwyn's Blog

2/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Writeminded Blog

2/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Jaci Burton's Muse

Next...

Good Luck!

5 comments:

Oh I can definitely see him on the cat walk... Meeeooowww.... And what would be serving us... Spiked Milk... hummmm

Don't you just love those wrist cuffs... yum yum...

psstt.... did you recognize him as Emmet from the Twilight movies? I know, so hot!

Holy crap no... That is a younger picture of him... Cuz I have one that shows ummm.. he a little meater (something I can sink my teeth in) and he is one man I would love to do that with!!!

This is just the right amount of muscle for me... I had this pic pegged for my book boyfriend... but it just wasnt big enough.

I'll look when I get home for the pictures I have of him. There is nothing wrong with him here either, But oh man... The guy melts my butter!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica