Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Eric is our sexy bartender today.
He looks so much hotter wrapped up in my sheets vs. on True Blood... *wink*

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:





Your Choice by Kimber Chin
3/31 Drop Dead Line - Celebrate with Cecile to win over at All I want and more...







Catch Me If You Can by LB Gregg & Mind Games by Carolyn Crane
2/28 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Desert Island Keepers

Comment to enter at First Offenders

**TODAY** Comment to enter at AccessRomance

2/27 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Smexy Books

2/28 Drop Dead Line - Add to the racy comments to enter at Smutketeers

Next...

Psst... Does anyone know who my not-so-secret obsession and fantasy crush is? Throw out a hint for everyone else in the comments if you've found it.

Good Luck!

1 comments:

No fair... I want to roll him over!!!
Okay, I will go cuddle with him for a bit, he looks a little..... lonely!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica