Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Luis is your sexy bartender today.

"Come on Luis, give us a thrill. Just a little lower..."

Feeling the inclination to look at little closer at what Luis has? Click his pic.
Photograph by Tiago13pereira


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Shadowfae by Erica Hayes
1/27 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
I strongly recommend you enter this contest! My review is HERE!

Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
1/28 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ and agree to review to enter at Literary Escapism

1/25 Noon Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Fang-tastic Books

1/23 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to win at Books Books and more Books!
I'm feeling this premise. Should I try to finagle some sort of promotion here at Sweet's?

2/1 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Roxanne's Realm

Next...

Good Luck!

3 comments:

*nom nom nom*

Ha! Is that a drink request?

Lower, lower, lower... Oh wait... He needs some help... Cecile to the rescue. It is okay, I do not mind taking one for the team!!!!

Thanks Sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica