Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"As a rule, expect that over fifty percent of all samurai are assholes. It's just the way the mathematics work. "
~ pg.7 The Mediocre Assassin's Handbook by Tamara Sheehan


I was lucky enough to win Tamara's book over at OCD, Vampires, and Rants, oh my! for their LGBT month celebration!

You can visit Tamara's Blog HERE

2 comments:

Great teaser! Mine's here and is from Julia London's Summer of Two Wishes.

That sounds like a fun book!

My teaser is here.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica