Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Update: Thanks also goes to Carol's Notebook for thinking of me with this award!


This "B-I-N-G-O" Beautiful Blog Award means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding

You've got me blushing Patti!!

Time to spread the beauty!
I nominate the following 5 blogs to receive the BINGO Beautiful Blog Award:

Stumbling Over Chaos - I can relate to black cats!

Leauge of Reluctant Adults - Who can resist this?

The Thrillionth Page - Snarky all the way through, just like me!

Silk & Shadows - I could stare at this webpage all night!

Romance Book Wyrm - Dragons here, dragons there, dragons everywhere!

6 comments:

Aw, thank you!!! Glad you enjoy my quirky little corner of the 'net. :)

Congratulations! I am always thrilled that people keep this little award that is important to me going on and to great bloggers! Enjoy and thank you so much for letting me know! Come back often...and now I got to see your blog, a new one to me! Amazing that no matter how long you live, I don't think you can ever see them all! Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the award! What a nice surprise. And I'm so pleased to have discovered your blog!

You're very welcome - it's a great blog!

Congrats my friend!!! I hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful tomorrow!

You ARE a sweet zephyr! Thanks for noting Silk And Shadows. Our dark heroes would feel quite peaceful in your firefly-sparked forest :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica