Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

So, once again my friend the 8th grade English teacher has sucked us into a YA novel.

That's right, Hunger Games.

After constant badgering, I purchased the paperback. Only to have another girl in our circle ask to borrow it and since I had a book to finish first I let her.

What do I hear the next morning but my husband complaining about the inter-friend loan!

She returns it in 4 days (speedy) and I go to pack it with my lunch the next morning..... its missing!

I find it open and face down at my husbands favorite spot on the couch. I contemplate stealing it while he sleeps, but I was a good wife.

Now I finally have it in my hands!!! We are all hungry for the games!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica