Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

re:blog sucked me in for all the wrong reasons.

I was wandering online doing a little professional development and keeping up with the design Jones' when I thought I saw Mercy's belly!

Yup - But this wasn't promotion folks.

Nope - The design world is taking a stab at our beloved fantasy covers.

Not that I blame them. I'm straddling the fence here. One foot in, one foot out. But it's pretty funny if you put a little gel in those hackles to keep 'em down.

Head on over to take a look see!


2 comments:

You totally made linkity on that one! :)

Sweet!

I know it's been awhile but if you visit me here

http://siamckye.blogspot.com/

today...you'll see why!

Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica