My review guidelines can be found HERE.
Blood Run Coldby Aleksandr Voinov and Raev Gray
624 Page PDF, May 2010
Lucian Dalca, an ancient vampire, takes an interest in Frederik Berg, a financial advisor with a shady past. Lucian's son, Emil, joins forces with Frederik's enemies and finds love with both of them. Family tensions come to a head, and soon it becomes clear that not everyone will survive the conflicts. Blood Run Cold is a m/m vampire novel with strong BDSM themes and an m/m/m triad.
• Reminds me of Bourne Identity or a Gritty James Bond
• Rough Sex
• The head hopping drove me crazy in the beginning making the characters fill out in a very fuzzy way.
• These men are bad, very bad. I don't think I have come across protagonist quite this bad ever without some sort of redeeming character trait. The darkness is just plain wonderful. An indulgence of our inner predator.
• Didn't manage to hold my attention... I intend to pick it back up, but as of yet I have not finished it.
• Amara raves about these authors, had to try them.