Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



Blood Run Cold

by Aleksandr Voinov and Raev Gray

624 Page PDF, May 2010

Lucian Dalca, an ancient vampire, takes an interest in Frederik Berg, a financial advisor with a shady past. Lucian's son, Emil, joins forces with Frederik's enemies and finds love with both of them. Family tensions come to a head, and soon it becomes clear that not everyone will survive the conflicts. Blood Run Cold is a m/m vampire novel with strong BDSM themes and an m/m/m triad.
My review guidelines can be found HERE.


COVER ART
• Reminds me of Bourne Identity or a Gritty James Bond


PARANORMALITY
• Vampire


SEXUALITY
• M/M
• Rough Sex


REVIEW

• The head hopping drove me crazy in the beginning making the characters fill out in a very fuzzy way.

• These men are bad, very bad. I don't think I have come across protagonist quite this bad ever without some sort of redeeming character trait. The darkness is just plain wonderful. An indulgence of our inner predator.

• Didn't manage to hold my attention... I intend to pick it back up, but as of yet I have not finished it.


PERSONAL LURES
• Amara raves about these authors, had to try them.


3 comments:

Must read this!!

Head hopping drives me nuts...

Sure is quiet around here lately.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica