Body Rushby Anne Rainey
Legal Briefs Taking orders from egotistical hot shots in suits is no turn-on for legal secretary Lydia Burke, but she knows where to find what she’s looking for–at a local BDSM club. Three sexy, commanding men want to show Lydia their version of the law, and she’s just the woman to yield to their demands…
Doctor’s Orders Psychologist Roni Smart is willing to play doctor in her spare time, but she’s looking for a man who lusts after more than her money. Enter Jake, a computer whiz whose able fingers, red-hot body, and brash take-charge attitude are the perfect antidote for her fever…
Midnight Snack Coffee shop owner Jeanette Williams just can’t read the menu when it comes to men. But she’s more than happy to serve the knee-weakening biker guy who shows up each morning, stirring a shameless desire within. So when she catches his hungry eyes on her, she offers him an after-hours culinary lesson he’ll never forget…
• Thought this was an anthology, but just tells the story of three women and three men - interlinked.
• Very hot! Starts with BDSM elements.
• I totally think the forgiveness came way too fast BUT I wasn't completely sold on the betrayal in the first place.
• Into the second story/section and loved this tiny little taste of a Dominatrix.
• But the characters are looking cookie cutter-ish with the same bedroom endearments and actions/reactions.
• Overly anal, for a moment I though I was reading M/M.