Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Pandora's Box

by Natale Stenzel

All Pandemina Dorothy Avery ever wanted was to be beautifully, blessedly normal, with a stable career and a love life leading to a white picket fence and a happily-ever-after.

That seems impossible now. Penniless and parted from her unfaithful boyfriend, unfairly shunned by her coworkers, not even Mina's recent inheritance can help -- especially not when it amounts to a ten-pound rock box and guardianship of the horny, devious puca she released from inside. His name's Riordan, and he ain't no Harvey.

REVIEW

• Sweet, twisted, paranormal romance that blindsided me at the end.

• The cover has no correlation whatsoever to the story and kept me from reading it for a good couple years, rotting on my TBR pile.

• I'm glad I finally cracked this spine!


2 comments:

I actually read this one, before starting my m/m romance kick. It was before I have reviewettes, I think, but I did give it four stars.

Hey Sweetie,

Just stopping in...haven't been by but not because I didn't want too...I've been just way too busy writing a book...one I think you're gonna like! I have missed you.

Hugs and Happy holidays
Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica