Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Two series I am serious about.


As a lovesick princess awaits her errant knight,
so do I hold court in patience and beauty *cough*
for these gifted scribes to grace my bookstore
with the forthcoming fruit of their labors.

(I promise not to turn blue in anticipation of these coming releases. Well, maybe. I do need to dye my hair again and I DID like blue last time...)




Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book #20

Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton


Thanks to Literary Escapism for the heads up on
the latest Anita Blake Vampire Hunter novel to come out on...

June 7th






Georgina Kincaid, Series Finale :(

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead


Thanks to Book Addict for the cover alert on
the final book in the Georgina Kincaid series coming out...

August 30th

2 comments:

Too bad it's not the series finale for Anita Blake. :)

Ooooooo, burn.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica