Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


In honor of the month of love, I'm giving away...


Always You by Jill Gregory

At Long Last Love by Gina Wilkins

The Gift of Loving by Patricia Wilson

It All Depends on Love by Roberta Leigh

Only 3 people have entered so far!
Your chances to win are high!


The Small Print

• These are four books I grew up on, literally, and they are in gently used condition.
• They are also only affordable to ship in the US.
• BUT, since I have an assortment of international followers, there will be an alternate prize for an ebook of my choice (most likely a sappy romance).
• The winner has 7 days to respond to my email or they forfeit the prize.
• Entry is from February 2th through the 20th. Winner(s) will be announced February 23rd.
• Extra entries are accepted for spreading the word.






Fill out this form to enter.

2 comments:

*waves weakly*
hey... not entering... just wandering by...

*waves back*

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica