Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

I've been under the weather for a little over a week now, and my reviews have been slacking. So, today we are flashing back to my contest link posts of long ago *wink*.

Please welcome Jake, this week's Side Bar Tender!

He's here to tell us about a couple lovely book contests in the blog-o-spear:

Bliss by Opal Carew • Enter by March 4th

Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall • Enter by March 16th

Light and Water by M. King • Enter by Today

Every day this week Jake will be tending to the Side Bar and updating daily with *NEW contest links. Good luck and happy reading!

3 comments:

He looks kind of upset...

I hope you're feeling better!

He does look kinda mad, but I am in the mood to tackle someone today - so it works *wink*

Thanks for linking up my giveaway!

And Jake looks ready for some dirty rough...play time :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica