Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE TEASE

Also, he had to admit that the utter consternation on Callie’s face as Marianne had outlined her little plot had provoked the devil in him.

As her eyes had grown wider and wider, his desire to go along with the plan had grown stronger and stronger.


~ page 12, Hearts Afire February: The Jealousy Plot by Jolie Cain




I just won this from Jolie during the Labor Day Blog Hop! Thanks again!

Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

9 comments:

Naughty man. *shakes head*

I like them that way!

Most definitely a tease. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-what-alice-knew-a-most-curious-tale-of-henry-james-and-jack-the-ripper.html

Ooh- sounds good. Wonder what the plan is.

Oh, congrats on your win!

I get worried by this teaser in combination with the title of the book. I don't think I could handle this book.

Oh wow............ **wipe drools**

Hey hon,

I'm sorry for this block announcement but I've got 15 to give it to.

I just got an award and I'm to pass it on to new blogs I think are awesome...so I'm passing it on to you. Come by and get your award. It's o.k., if your blog page is an award free page...just leave the award where it is, but know I like your blog and thought it worthy of such an award.

I'm beginning to see why so many are going award free sites now. LOL

Hugs
Hawk

Congrats on the win!

I read Hearts Afire: November recently. Pretty good! M/M of course. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica