Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Return to Paradise, Out of Shadows, Highland Treasure, Alpha.
Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Dogan is our sexy bartender today. Totally diggin' the black and white.
Photographed by Armagan Orki on Flickr.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
9/10 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Free Book Friday Teens

9/ 10 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Free Book Friday

9/9 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Happily Ever After Reviews

9/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment + to enter at Larissa's

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Eh. NMT. (Not my type.)

Is it Friday yet?

Can't please everyone :D

My husband was helping me pick out bartender's last night and he kept choosing naked ones! I told him my bartenders are supposed to keep their pants on... LOL.

I love B&W photography although he's not too appealing from the next up. :)

Lily, too unkempt and fuzzy?

I like trimmed beards or better yet just a few days growth but always very neat.

Cut the facial hair and then I'm all over it. Well, you know what I mean. ;-) That treasure trail is delish.

Hey I agree with Hubs, I will eventually get them off!!! LOL! Hope all is well honey and hope you are feeling better! Love ya!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica