Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Code Blue, Seers of Light, Rabbit, Lime Green.
Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Kevin is our sexy bartender today. Smile, cutie pie!
Discovered on All Hot Men. Photographed by Jeff Slater.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

Code Blue by Stephani Hecht • Enter by 9/30 at Stumbling Over Chaos

Seers of Light by Jennifer Delucy • Enter by 9/23 at Free Book Friday

Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider by Ellen C. Maze • Enter by 9/23 at Free Book Friday Teens

Lime Green by TC Blue • Enter by 9/28 at Stumbling Over Chaos

Perhaps I shall change my format from lists to crazy sentences...
Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Oh my gosh, Chris might have fainted cuz he is not a pouty boy! And oh man that smile is something kinda wicked. Kevin honey, what you want to serve me today. Seems I'm here alone right now...
Hope ur having a great day honey bunch! XOXO

You and Tam sure do love the young uns...

A mimosa is the perfect drink for this bright sunny fall morning! *places a sparkling orange drink topped with a cherry and mini umbrella in front of Cecile*

And what is your point Chris? :-D Young is good, shirtless is good, kneeling at my feet would be better.

Oh, my. Kneeling at my feet is very very good.

Cute and not too young. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica