Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Where Rain Is Made, Possess Me, Driven to Distraction, Hot Finish.
Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Andrew is our sexy bartender today. Dressed for fall?
Discovered on All Hot Men, Photographed by Renné Castrucci

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

Where Rain Is Made by Keta Diablo • Enter by 9/15 at Bitten by Paranormal Romance

Possess Me or other RG Alexander title • Enter by 9/19 at Jo Jo's Book Corner

Driven To Distraction by Anah Crow & Dianne Fox • Enter TODAY at Jessewave's

Hot Finish or The Beast Within by Erin McCarthy • Enter by 9/15 at Smexy Books

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Erm... interesting look, that.

Weird shorts. They look ripped. Maybe he should take them off and I can ... repair them. Yeah, that's it.

Or MAYBE we can rip them off the rest of the way!

I vote for ripping them off. :)

sure you want to repair them... or just take them off... don't be shy for what you want.. lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica