Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Venom, Perfection, The Ghost Hunter, Tina Donahue.
Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Jeff Tomsik is our sexy bartender today. Don't worry, no one is watching...
Discovered at Homotography, Photographed by Jeremy Kost.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

2 Year Anniversary Giveaway • Enter by 9/22 at Babbling About Books

Venom by Jennifer Estep • Enter by 9/26 at Amberkatze's Book Blog

Perfection by Kris Cook • Enter by 9/21 at Book Junkie

The Ghost Hunter by Lori Brighton • Enter by 9/23 at Harris Channing's

Tina Donahue title of your choice • Enter by 9/22 at The Steam Room

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Had a couple of uncool things go down over the weekend and it looks like I will be stressing this whole week while I deal with the fallout.

So I have reverted to my comfort reads and have Anita Blake with me one again.

That boy should know better than to trust you. ;)

LOL - That is why I like the young ones, so sweet and naive. ;)

I will cover my eyes. *peeks through fingers*

I'm not looking, I swear. 0_0

Hope everything works out well for you this week.

Oh I am looking... and petting!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet you know where to find me honey! Hugs to you!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica