Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Kindle, $10 GC, No Greater Loss
Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Leandro is our sexy bartender today. Looks like he's making himself cozy to stay a few days...
Discovered at Homotography. Photographed by Roberta Pagano.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
8/31 Drop Dead Line - Subscribe to the newsletter to enter at Decadent Publishing
9/14 Drop Dead Line - Email to enter from Lisabet's Newletter

Weekly Drawing - Comment to enter at Inspirational Ebooks

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

10 comments:

'Morning all! I got my fill of cowboys last night, finished up Plays Well With Others after reading Blackraven's Review! If you like M/M/F/M/M, then this quick romp is for you. :D

Oh dear - I'm pretty sure that number of people involved would confuse me. A lot.

LOL - The author did a very good job of holding back the fog of confusion.

Okay, he has on too much clothing for my concern... I will help him with his wood...

And wow... m/m/f/m/m/ seems like she is thrown in there... Humm.. Not a bad sandwich though!

It all boils down to a nice comfy M/F/M.

Mighty nice bartender today. :) Thanks for the contest info, I just might have to go for that Kindle. :))

You are such a tease. Not was I was expecting to see, but after your "menage" post not really suprised either. *pout* *muttermorenekkidnessdamnitmutter*

Tam, my darlkink cookie lover.

My bartenders agree to keep their pants on.

That's not to say there isn't a little teasing going around once in a while, but we limit peeking at the one eyed geek.

David taunted the whole world in his tighty blackies.

Dirk flaunted his assests under the pretense of showing us his tats.

Oh, and we can't forget Travis the pole dancer.

Those bad boys, breakin' all my rules!

Hot photo!

I like Travis. Bendy boys make me happy. :-D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica