Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

Penelope burst through the office door, looking breathless and suspicious, her gaze darting the several feet between her daughter and his no-doubt ruddy face.

Her eyes narrowed, but she didn’t comment.


~ page 16, Burn for Me by Dee Tenorio



Come back Thursday the 19th for my review!

Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

9 comments:

Makes me wonder what's going on and between who. Good teaser.

Sounds like someone is in trouble. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-the-red-queen.html

Oh, very cool teaser. you know how to pick them.

Oooo nice teaser.
I love the steamy cover.

Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

Uh Oh!! Caught by the mom... 0_0

Nice teaser! I'll have to look into this one further.

Somebody's in trouble...

A very good teaser.. damn Chris takes all the good lines, lmbo...

Ut oh, sounds like something is going on here. Some secret maybe? Great teaser!

I have a teaser up as well, if you would like to stop by...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday-40.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica