Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Byrons of Braebourne, Sin Undone, Kindle, Dark Time, Brigit Zahara.
Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Sexy is our bartender today. Since he is already on the floor...
Discovered on Homotography, Photographed by Rick Day

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
*9/2 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books

*9/7 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Fiction Vixen

*9/4 Drop Dead Line - Participate to enter at Zoe Winter's

9/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter during Book Faery's Battle of the Sexes

TODAY - Email your choice for hottest picture at Ms. Zahara's Site

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

9 comments:

What's up? My last two reviews were kinda boring, or what? Not your style. Let me know. ;) A girl has gotta keep her peeps happy!

Was completely and totally buried yesterday afternoon. I marked a lot of stuff as read because I started to feel overwhelmed.....

OMG!!! I'm in love.

I'm afraid I don't usually comment on het romance because I'm not reading it at all so don't have much to say, especially if I'm unfamiliar with the authors. Sorry. I'll try harder. :-)

Oh, darlkinks! I am not shaming you, just trying to crawl into your heads ;)

Ditto on Tam's comment. :)

Ah ha! I have attracted a bunch of sexy voyeurs.... SWEET!

Thanks for a heads up on a couple of those contests! I have a little award for you at my blog. Stop by and pick it up HERE whenever you get the chance! :P

Welcome Tanya! And thanks for hanging out with us... :D

Ugh... Work.... Ugh... I wanna play with his balls!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica