Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Bryce is our sexy bartender today. My, my his legs are soooo long....
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Rick Day.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Gay Best Friend by Kim Dare
7/26 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

7/22 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Ms. Addam's

*Amora's got a great excerpt up from Lord Decadent's Obsession.
Can you say, "Spank me"?

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Where's his arrow?

*groan*

He's pretty hot. :)

Don't you kinda want to climb him? *smirk*

And if his legs are long.... **Waggles eyebrows**

Sweet Sundaes! Cecile just said what we all were thinking *daydreaming*

I never envisoned Cupid looking so freaking hot.

Is that who he is?! Duh, and the arrow must be stuck in my... heart...? LOL I think a little lower.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica