Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

Each auction participant was given a folder, detailing the item’s provenance, a chain of custody that had my eyes popping out of my head when I read it over Barrons’ shoulder.

Every owner of the amulet down through time figured prominently in history or mythology—even I who’d slept through most of my history classes recognized them."


~ page 64 (roughly, I "read" it via audio), Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning




Read my review of this book HERE!

Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post, usually.

9 comments:

Now this is a teaser that makes me what to know what happens next. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-31-bond-street.html

Nice teaser! I hope you're enjoying this I love the Fever series and Barrons!

That would be a scary thing to find in one's hands. I'd love to be famous in my way, but not necessarily historical.

You can find minehere.

Okay, what I first read was "I who'd slept with most of my history class recognized them" which I think is actually a way better line. :-)

+JMJ+

I like it! =D I should really get around to this series.

@Tam -- That is hilarious! I admit I did my own double take when I read that line. =P

I was just recommended this author. You teaser has piqued my interest, also!
These are my teasers.

Sounds like the amulet is something of great value. hmmm. Sounds like a great teaser. :) Thanks!

If you would like to stop by I have a teaser up as well...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-34.html

Interesting teaser. I haven't read any of these although I do love her Highlander series.

Mine's here.

Nice teaser :) Tam, you really made my day :)

My teaser is at Reads Everything

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica