Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Wick is our sexy bartender today. Rumor has it, he needs help handling his pistol...
Spotted on Deviantart, Illustrated by Tracyjb



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Goldie and the Three Behrs by Harris Channing
7/24 Drop Dead Line - Subscribe and comment to enter at Ms. Channing's

6/30 Drop Dead Line - Email your entry from Hot Shot of the Week Contest (NSFW)

7/12 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Parajunkie's

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

Doing a little test of my autoplay function. Rock out if you want to ;)

5 comments:

I started reading The Satin Sash last night. I don't think I like the main male character at the moment. Use your words!

Eh, I can tell I wouldn't like Wick AT ALL.

I was going to ask if Wick would bring me a muffin until I saw the gun, now I'm afraid to ask. He might shoot me in the face. And I don't mean that in a kinky way. LOL

LOL funny pic! Thanks for the heads up sweetheart!

Tam, I'm sorry but I don't believe Wick is that kind of man *see Chris' comment* In fact, I'm not sure he is even tending the bar!

*Looks over to see Wick buffing his nails and ignoring the bar patrons*

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica