Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Danny is our sexy bartender today.
Spotted at Urbanjeanstyle.com, Photographed by Takay



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Most popular of five books
7/3 Drop Dead Line - Subscribe to win at Amberkatze

*6/8 - 7/30 Tour Dates

*7/2 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at International Heat

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Nice abs, even if he is another pouter! ;p

The pout draws you in, and the abs tempt you to do laundry *wink*

mmm, very nice!

I just finished Catch Me If You Can by LB Gregg. I'm pretty sure my head is still spinning!

**Snickering at the abs - laundry comment**

No honey, those abs do NOT make think of doing the laundry...

No, this picture... makes me think... of stripping off his jacket, running my fingers through his hair... to gather those hands though may me think of taking them and binding them behind the ladder... and straddling him....

Okay... It is too early to have thoughts like this running rampart in my mind...

Why do you tempt me like this... You are an evil vixen you!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica