Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Little Red Riding Hood is our bartender today. Click here to see the wolf slain!
Illustrated by JerriCai, Discovered on Deviantart.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Double Shot Cappuccino by Stephani Hecht
6/14 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

6/15 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Fangtastic Books

*7/1 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Dark Faerie Tales

Next...
*SVZ will enter after the post goes live.

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

3 comments:

I could really use a lot more coffee this morning. Darn thunderstorms.

*Passes a pipping hot espresso over to Chris*

Pool Hall Green by Sara Bell showed up in my inbox earlier this week and I totally gobbled it up! It was an awesome story. I've already got a review of it set up to post on Monday.

AND!!!! Thanks to all your prodding (and Sara's emails yesterday) I have multiple characters running through my head! Looks like a good start on the Dom/Switch story... and a cute lil side story too!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Ouch! Wolfie picked the wrong girl to mess with. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica