Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Sweet Vernal Zephyr has been morphing...

Always looking to make Sweet Vernal Zephyr a better experience,
I have been making a few changes around here that you may or may not have noticed.
*Don't worry, I don't judge... out loud ;)

Header text has been edited to better reflect the current blog content

Sidebar Welcome text has been edited to include reoccurring weekly events

Top Navigation bar has grown to include:
  • Tunes: Blog posts that include embedded songs
  • Storytime: Free reads previously posted on SVZ
Dateline under top navigation bar with links to the current day's posts

And the most inobtrusive & time consuming addition:
Reviews by Genre now link to a master page of reviews by title and author


Less recent changes include:
  • Poll for blog input, top right corner labeled your 2¢
  • Twitter updates for reviews only, see bottom of the page
  • Top navigation bar secondary level linking to most recent reviews

Hidden Treats:

Future Changes, possibly to be implemented over the weekend:
  • Reviews will be linked to a secondary sister site
  • Top horizontal navigation bar will be simplified/consolidated
  • Sidebar welcome text will be simplified with a link for the curious
  • Archive of posts will become more prominent
  • Your 2¢ will now be deposited upon my request

7 comments:

Site is great. I love your pic, just cute as a button aren't you :) And your crush is on... stormtroopers? lol, adorable. OMG, he just broke out into dance... I am cracking up!!!!!! You go stormtrooper man. Dudes got moves!

You can embed songs? I haven't been able to do that yet. :( Figured there had to be away.

Hey, I just saw myself on your feeds. Cool :) thanks. :))

Have a great day :))))

So much going on!! *gets overwhelmed and curls into a little ball in the corner*

Love the hair!! And your crush... lol, men in uniform can be sooo sexy!

I must be missing something. I don't see your pic.

Amora - You are such a doll! Isn't he just adorable?! Dance, baby, dance!

Chris - *rubs her back* It will be alright, honey. See? You didn't even notice the changes in progress.

Lily - Thanks! My hair is notorious IRL. *wink* Yes, uniforms... and masks...

Mr V - I do believe you found me! *wink*

And, of course, things have changed since this post went live!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica