Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Entice your inner voyeur with a peep at the recent reads of a ...
... Sweet Vernal Zephyr
PINK = Linkity Link

JUNE

*in progress* The Learners by Chip Kidd, Oswego Reading Initiative *2B reviewed*

*in progress* Wicked Gentlemen by Ginn Hale, yaoi novel *2B reviewed*

*in progress* Release by Nicole Hadaway, ebook review request *2B reviewed*

Covet by JR Ward, audiobook *2B reviewed*


MAY

Biting Me Softly by Mary Hughes, ebook *2B reviewed*

Desire by Maki Kazumi & Yukine Honami, manga

I Want to Be Naughty, by Sakuraga Mei, manga

The Guilty Volume 1: Verdict by Hinako Takanaga, yaoi novel *2B reviewed*

U Don't Know Me by Rakun, manga

The Vampire's Tango by Michele Hauf, audiobook *Reviewed*

Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh, audiobook *2B reviewed*

Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper, audiobook *Reviewed*

Her Vampire Husband by Michele Hauf, audiobook *Reviewed*

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper, audiobook *Reviewed*

Stranger by Megan Hart, audiobook

Crimson Spell 2 by Ayano Yamane, manga

Lover Mine by JR Ward, audiobook *2B Reviewed*

Listed with most recently finished reads at the top

8 comments:

A good month! :)

Yeah, quite a few vampires in there!

"Yeah, quite a few vampires in there!"

Then is was a bloody good month. LOL

I love your seduction into what you have read my dear! Humm... I will be pondering on your words my dear Sweet!! Happy Friday!

Tam, I love puns! You rock!

Vamps and manga/yaoi... good reading month!

Great list! I'm reading another one of Megan Hart at the moment, Tempted! Can't say much yet about the story, but I like her writing.

Janna, I LOVE Ms. Hart. Her writing always gets to me! LMK what you think of Tempted, I haven't read that one yet.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica