Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 9:00am

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

TELL ME OFF!
I just got a SONY Pocket Ereader and would like to get a skin for it.
Anyone have any experiences to share? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

The Queen of Eternity is our bartender today.
by Kuang Hong



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


5/26 Drop Dead Line

TODAY - Comment to enter at Bitten by Paranormal Romance

6/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment as a subscriber to enter at Night Owl Romance Book Reviews

5/22 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at There's No Such Thing As Too Many Books

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

I've used Decal Girl and been very happy with the Dell Mini 9 skin I got there. (Search my blog for Kuroi Neko if you want to see the skin.) Some of my friends have gotten Kindle and Sony skins from DG, too, and liked them.

Congrats on the new reader!

Chris, I went over and took a look. This one is close to my style...

Umm. No clue. Great hair, she must use Herbal Essence or soemthing.

I covet that hair *la sigh*

Ohhh nice skin you chose.. It does suit you very well.

And as far as the bar... How in the hell did you get this picture of me... OH those were the days... Humm... might have to go dig in the back of my closet for that dress...

You are a beautiful goddess, Cecile my darlink. And no, I will not return the dress... you have to fight me for it!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica