Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 11:00am 8:25am

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Sexy is our bartender today.
Found at Silver James Site.


Ah, a beach would be wonderful right now.
Join me in the comments and order a drink from the bar.


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

4/30 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Junkie

5/16 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Larissa's Bookish Life

5/14 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Moira Rogers' Site

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Hey Sexy! Can I have a tequila sunrise this morning? *wink*

Anybody reading anything exciting today?

Oh, sand is getting into places he's not going to enjoy it...

LOL, exfoliation.

Mmm, he sure looks sexy in that pose but oh, he may not be too comfortable with sand in his pants.

I'm just starting Love Match by Keira Andrews. It's one of my challenge reads.

I guess someone is going to have to volunteer to clean it out!

Love Match sounds classic. But, do you know anything about tennis? I don't.

LMBO @ exfoliation!!!
Yea... one reason I do not like beach - sand in places I would rather only read about, lol!
I will be reading Rough Edges by Ashlynn Pearce - starting this evening!

That one sounds emotionally intense!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica