Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Grab a drink from the bartender and
join me in the comments to chat about what we're reading today!
Brian is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Rick Day

Wet? Me? God, I love a playful man! Don't point that thing at me!

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Free ebooks all month at AllRomance
Thanks to Book Junkie for the heads up!
Put the books in your cart and an earth day discount will automatically show up.

Comment with your opinion to win at Fantasy Literature

**TODAY** Comment to enter at Love Musings

**TODAY** Comment to enter at Shayla Black

5/14 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Faery

Next...

Good Luck!

4 comments:

*Sipping a nice strong irish coffee*

I'm in the middle of Halfway to the Grave on audio book and it is by far the best narration I have listened to!

I'm in the middle of ... nuthin. I've read so much the last three days I'm kind of burned out. Been flipping (virtually) through some older books, but not sure what I'll start next.

Not drinking anything yet (still a vacation day for me today) but if sexy Brian could bring me a big glass of orange juice I'd be forever grateful. :-)

*a slight sloshing sounds whispers from Brian's wet wet pants as he walks over to Tam's side*

One ice cold OJ, just for you. *he winks as his shirt drips cold water dangerously near to Tam's lap*

Well.. I have not picked up anything in a few days... I will be doing a going back to the past after things settle down.

But I will take a strong glass of Pineapple/Orange Juice and maybe I will drink some of that water off of him... I mean... and maybe a glass of water....

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica