Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"Ben held little Amelia close to him as they huddled under the blankets, among the potatoes and rutabagas in the cart.

It was nighttime again and soon they would be at the house of Anne Rolka, a Zegota member who helped shuttle Jews to safe places."


~ page 22, Release by Nicole Hadaway





I tease you with this novel over and over again, and I am teasing myself as well...

Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

9 comments:

Sounds interesting. Vampire book (because of Vamplit Publishing)?

Here's my TEASER

Interesting teaser! Happy reading!

All those veggies must make it a lumpy place to ride. Interesting teaser! Here's mine.

Wow, interesting teaser!

Here is my teaser for today.
♥Isalys

Very cool!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser_22.html

If you've read the first three BDB's then you'll want to get started on this one soon. It took me a bit to get into it, but the second half...whoa, watch out ;o)

♥Isalys

Kind of a sweet teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser

Interesting. I've not heard of this author before.

Mine is here.

Interesting teaser. Almost has a holocaust feel to it. Great teaser.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica