Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"I was not beaten, dammit, but I was hurt.

If what I felt had been an actual wound, I'd have been bleeding to death."


~ page 332, The Killing Dance: An Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton




I'm almost finished, last 40 pages!
I should have a review up in the next week...
Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

11 comments:

Hmm. You always have some interesting books. My post is up!!

I know that feeling.

Thanks for visiting. I actually kind of forgotten I had posted a TT until you commented!

I actually like Hamilton's Merry Gentry books better than Anita Blake. I only got through the first one. Should I give them another try?

Click HERE for my teaser.

Thanks for visiting me earlier..Very interesting teaser..

What an interesting teaser. I am unfamiliar with this author. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-captivity.html

I love the Anita Blake series. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's mine.

Great teaser - you always manage to find good ones :o)

Sounds good although I haven't read LKH in a long while.

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye out for your review :-)

All Hail Pat! Yummy Irishman!

I am curious. Is it a lost love or leaving love hurt. Sounds interesting. I love the wording in this one. Thank you for the great teaser!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica