Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Contest Bar...
...and current reading list
The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton (paperback)
Love Bites by Lynsay Sands (audiobook)


Sexy, will be tending to our lush literary needs.
Photographed by nDVS

He sure is begging for something...

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Letting Go by Michele Zurlo
3/22 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Boingerhead

3/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Bibliophilic Book Blog

4/2 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Tynga's Reviews

Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione
3/30 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Mrs. Magoo Reads

Shadowglass by Erica Hayes
3/23 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Fangtastic Books

Dark Lady's Chosen by Gail Z. Martin
3/21 Drop Dead Line - Email to enter from Graeme's Fantasy Book Review

Hide Out by Katie Allen
3/22 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

3/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at RR@H Novel Thoughts & Book Talk

Next...

Good Luck!

7 comments:

Are you sure it is tending... Cuz in that position... I am sure he is asking to be tended too.

**I step into the room wearing my mile high stilettos, black thigh highs with the line in the back, garter peeking out at the top of my thigh... Cross the room to see Sexy sitting on his knees... neck bent back... tie around his neck... it is a invitation of wicked sorts.
I bend straight down... grab his tie and tell him in a husky voice, "Get up and follow me if you dare to surrender to me." No mistake in my voice of what I want. Or the things I promise....***

His head snaps up and he dares to make eye contact with Cecile.
Sweet observes from behind the polished bar.

A furtive glance to the right reveals his silent request... and with a small nod of her head, Sweet gives her consent for his pleasure.

He rises to his feet and keeps his head bowed as he responds to Cecile in a quiet voice, slightly husky from disuse, "I surrender myself to your pleasure, Ms. Cecile."

Passes a look of wicked delight to Sweet behind the bar and nods.

"I will take good care of him," I whisper over my should to Sweet in the most wicked of voices.

"I am glad to see that you surrender. The things to come will be sheer delight to you I promise you that. We will make a better use of this tie though.

I pull him slowly, making sure he is eyes are on all of me as I lead the way. I open the door to a room of rich, dark over tones. Candles places to highlight the colors. Pillows every where, blankets here and there.

I lead him to the middle of the room by his tie... Take the tie off of him.. toss it on the bed ("For later")... I turn to him, so he has a full frontal view... I walk him backwards till he hits the wall.

"You sure you can submit.. to me," my voice drops down to a seductive purr, as I trace my fingers up and down his chest... watching goosebumps form on his skin.

Thanks for the mention!!

Hmm... looks like a dangerous way to wear a tie.... ;)

Yeah, not quite sure what the huge metal nail is for....

If he looks down... it will *gently* poke him... reminding him... why his hands are tied behind his back.

Is there a hotter word for HOT? How's inferno! You're an inferno writer for sure, sweetie!

Love it!
Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica