Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Cecile over at All I Want and More tagged me to revel my very own personalized book boyfriend!




The Gutter Gals started this commotion...
"We all have our favourite book boyfriends and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play?
  • Fill out the quiz below
  • Post a picture of sexy man
  • Tag five other book addicts to do the same.
Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Once tagged... you have do do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling! But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us... heheheee!" ~ The Gutter Girls





Hair Color & Style
  • Long enough to pet & pull
  • AND as dark as his fantasies


Eye Color & Facial Features
  • Sparkling green eyes
  • At least one dimple
  • A baby face
  • Isn't afraid to wear guyliner




Height & Body Type
  • Gotta be taller than my 5'9" so... 6'5" plus
  • Gotta be able to sweep this amazon woman off her feet so...
  • Muscles in all the right places
  • BUT still be soft enough for a good pillow
  • AND be able to cross his arms

Visible Age
  • Too young and innocent and I would let him get away with murder so... early 30s

Bangability ie. kinky/bi/size
  • Gotta be open to all the possibilities so...
  • yes / at least curious / above average length & girth

Human or Other
  • Other is so much more fun

Paranormal Skills
  • Ability to sense when I am in danger
  • Inability to read my mind - a girl has to have some secrets!
  • Magic... yeah, nice and vague 'cause I like to be surprised

Interests
  • Reading
  • Dancing
  • Tending to my every need...
  • Fine art from metals ie. sculpture, jewelry

Habitat
  • Quiet in the country but loves to turn up the music

Special Skills
  • Good in groups
  • Funny with an acidic edge
  • Ability to climb anything, my monkey man!

9 comments:

Hot damn.. son of a biscuit... I have waited long enough. HOT HOt Hot hot!!!!
Now I have to go back to mine to **cough cough** pet **cough cough** his ego!!! LMBO!!!! Any excuse really....

OMG! Well, this is hilarious, and I can see you have put a LOT of thought into it! Mmm! So, I can't steal yours? LOL. I like those paranormal skillz, too.

Oooh, girl. So many possibilities! ;) I'll need a moment to come up with something. lol.

Pixie

Wow, how am I going to top your book boyfriend (pun intended ;))?! He's hotter than hot and I like that baby face and guyliner touch you gave him *g*. Lovely cookies too!
And thanks for thinking of me :)

Your guy sounds totally HOT!!

Love the pics you shared. I'm off to work on mine. Thanks!

Wow, so detailed!!

I'm 5'9" myself and I have to say that, after dating so many guys who were basically my height, dating a guy who was 6'5" sort of freaked me out. :)

I've posted my dream man HERE.

LMAO at "still be able to cross his arms"! That is a must.

These are some amazing pictures and WOW qualifications. Wwwhhh....

I would have to say he would have to be good with his hands as well... with cars, building, and other things around the house as well *wink*

Great man you have here. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica