Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Seth Mortensen, from the Georgina Kincaid novels, is our sexy bartender today.
Hence the fantasy... *wink*

Thank you Lily for showcasing him as your dream man, I concur.




The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


$25 Amazon Gift Card
3/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Book Junkie

2/26 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at My Reading Room

3/5 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at The Story Siren

2/26 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Book Chick City

2/26 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Book Bound

Next...

Good Luck!

2 comments:

He looks so studious!

OH my, Oh my... He is ready to play with me.. and read to me. How did you know this is what I needed for a Friday morning. Damn this is better than my coffee right now! Whew... Seth, why not serve me whatever you have in that wicked mind of yours ... in bed!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica