Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Bryan Thomas is our sexy bartender today.
He is a wicked little tease when you roll over his pic.
Photographed by Rick Day



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Master of Fire by Angela Knight
Comment to win at I Do Not Want To Wait, I Want The Book Now

Simon Canderous series by Anton Strout
2/26 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Bradford Bunch

2/26 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Me Want Food
*Thanks for the heads up Chris!*

2/21 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Dark Faerie Tales

3/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment daily to enter at J R Patrick's site

3/2 Drop Dead Line - Comment or email to enter at Leah Braemel's site

3/1 Drop Dead Line - Follow and Comment to enter at Dark Diva Reviews

2/28 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at A Book-lovers' Review

Next...

Psst... I have a survey going on in the top right hand corner if you would like to share the love ;)

Good Luck!

2 comments:

A tease indeed... I will just help him with the button and zipper thing. I am not sure he understands that it goes down... The zipper that is.......

Sexy!!
And I wanted to let you know that my book boyfriend is build and posted:
http://erotromreader.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-very-own-book-boyfriend.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica